Terms & Conditions
- Participants must not be suffering from any medical condition, serious illness and diseases. Players are not advised to participate if they are feeling unwell. In such cases, please inform the event organiser and match officials immediately.
- The minimum age for this tournament is 18 years old.
- The tournament is open to any amateur or semi-professional 7-a side team.
- amc experience! reserves the right to change the content of the event with or without prior notice.
- Due to limited places available, only registrations with full payment made are deemed as confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis. Payment received for teams are NON-REFUNDABLE. Late entries after closing date will not be entertained.
- Captains shall undertake the responsibility of ensuring the eligibility of their players competing in this tournament. If participant(s) is/are found ineligible, they will be disqualified from the competition with immediate effect.
- Managers/captains shall undertake the responsibility of ensuring the health and well-being of the players competing in this tournament.
- All participants MUST bring along their photographic identity upon registration for verification by the event organiser.
- Only players listed in the registration form are eligible to participate in the competition. Changes to the line-up will not be accepted once it has been submitted to the event organiser on the actual event day/date.
- Players shall comply with the instructions and decisions of the event organiser and match officials.
- All prizes are not exchangeable for cash and are not transferrable.
- Any changes/amendments/decisions would be made at the sole discretion of the event organiser.
- All registered participants for this event may be contacted via email or telephone for further confirmation of their particulars and other matters pertaining to the event.
- The personal particulars submitted during registration may be used by 24SEVENS, amc experience! and the tournament partners of 24SEVENS.
- You consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal particulars by 24SEVENS, amc experience! and the tournament partners of 24SEVENS for the purposes of organising this event, and/ or used by 24SEVENS, amc experience! and the Tournament Partners of 24SEVENS for analysis and research purposes pertaining only to matters in relation to such events/programmes.
- All registered participants will be included into the contact list of 24SEVENS, amc experience! and the tournament partners of 24SEVENS to receive regular updates on future engagement events and programmes organised by 24SEVENS, amc experience! and the tournament partners of 24SEVENS, as well as opportunities to contribute, share opinions and/or feedback through any of the contacts provided through any means.
- Please update 24SEVENS of any changes in contact details so as to facilitate communication.
- Any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of this event may be used by amc experience! for any legitimate purpose, including any commercial and marketing uses, and/or to be uploaded onto amc experience!’s public sites and channels.
- In the event that registered participants do not wish for his/her photographs and/or any other media records of him/ her at this event to be used by amc experience!, please inform and provide clear instructions to us in writing at marketing@24sevensfootball.
- In the event that registered participants do not wish to receive regular updates on future engagement events and programmes organised by 24SEVENS, amc experience! and the tournament partners of 24SEVENS, as well as opportunities to contribute, share opinions and/or feedback, please inform and provide clear instructions to the relevant organisation in writing, within 14 days of the event. The organisation will consequently be unable to inform you of subsequent engagement events.